The Sandpoint Seventh-day Adventist Church is located at 2235 Pine St. in Sandpoint, Idaho, between Lake Pend Oreille and the Schweitzer Ski area in some of God's most beautiful countryside.
Our church is one of more than 60,000 Seventh-day Adventist churches around the globe. Like other Adventist churches, our worship services are on Saturday, the seventh day of the week, following Jesus’ example and the admonition of the Ten Commandments. Each week, people visit the Sandpoint Seventh-day Adventist Church to worship God. You are welcome to visit any week; all Adventist services are open to everyone.
Seventh-day Adventists are Bible-believing Christians who base our faith, hope, and future in Jesus Christ. The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a mainstream, protestant denomination with more than 15 million members worldwide.
In addition to our church activities, for 70 years we have operated a Christian school, now known as Sandpoint Junior Academy, for students from first to eighth grade. Click here to find out what's going on at school.
We hope you'll enjoy your time visiting our website, and we hope that you'll visit us in person when it's convenient.
Discover Bible Prophecy Siminar Starting Saturday, April 8, 6:30 pm
Discover clear Bible answers to the following questions:
- How can I find peace and be sure of eternal life?
- What really happens after death?
- What will take place just before the end of the world?
- What role does the USA play in Bible prophecy?
- What is the truth about the rapture?
- Who is the antichrist and what is the mark of the beast?
- Are heaven and hell real and what will they be like?