The Sandpoint Seventh‐day Adventist Church invites you to join us in learning scientific evidence for the Biblical Creation and Flood featuring Creation scientist, Kalvin Morauske.
Friday, October 11
6:30 p.m. The Grand Canyon, the Big Picture - What Can We Learn from the Grand Canyon?
- The Grand Staircase
- Sheet Erosion
- Water/Wind Gaps
- Carving of the Grand Canyon
- Layers (Coconino sandstone)
- Conclusion - The Bible is not in conflict with real field geology
Saturday, October 12
- 11:00 a.m. The Door to Salvation - Noah's ark & the flood
- 12:45 p.m. ‐ 2:00 p.m. Fellowship Meal
- 2:30 p.m. ‐ 5:15 p.m. Afternoon hike
- 5:30 p.m. Sandwiches and Fresh Fruit Potluck
6:30 p.m. Can Christians Believe in an Ice Age?
- Introduction (When you think of an Ice Age, what comes to mind?)
- What does it take to make an ice age?
- Evidence of an ice age
- How does an ice age fit into the Bible's history?
- The Bible can be trusted!
About the Speaker:
Kalvin Morauske is a Physical Therapist living and working in Clark County Washington. He has two married children and one grandson. He has always been interested in science but over the last 12 years he has gone on many field trips and attended lectures on science topics that support the Bible and it's history. His passion is to share his discoveries so you too can see how true science supports the Bible and is not in conflict.